Friday, March 29, 2013

Life Drawing Time

Time to post to my poor neglected blog. I'm taking a class again. A character design/caricature life drawing class with Stephen Silver. It's a fun class and it's making me think differently about drawing the figure.

Last night we had a nude model and did an hour long pose at the end of the night. I decided to have fun with it and experimented with some soft pastels that I've never really used before.

Here's the drawing at the end of class with some blending started by Stephen as he went over the drawing. Since I was having fun I completely screwed up the scale of the hands. It's 18X24 so I'm just relying on my phone to take photos of it.



I spent a little extra time today to work on it. Tried to fix the scale of the hands and finished it up. I had fun with this one. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment