Sunday, November 1, 2009

Assignment #4 and #5

So back to the character design class. For the fourth assignment we had to do a page of different features. Some real, some more cartoony. So below are my noses, mouths, hands, ears and eyes.











And the fifth assigment we had to do a clean-up of one of our character designs. I went with the pirate Hyde I was working on. Not really happy with it and I suck at ink lines. I'm better with a pencil but tried something different this time and the lines are too shakey and just overall the design sucks. But I'm running out of time in the class and had to turn something in. Next I have to do a four point turn of the character.

2 comments:

  1. What a great post! I love your nose studies and have been meaning to do the same for awhile now--thank you inspiring and reminding me of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Glad I could remind you. :) It was a fun assignment and something I should keep on doing too.

    ReplyDelete