Friday, November 13, 2009

Assignment #7

Yes I skipped assignment #6. It was a character turn. I did it, but since I still don't like the character clean I did, I didn't want to post the turn of that clean character.

In assignment #7 we had to do six facial expressions of the character and then two attitude poses.

I'm kind of rushing through these assignments because I got behind in the class and I have to have the next two assignments done before next weekend. Yeah, so things are a little rushed, but here's my expressions and attitudes.



2 comments:

  1. hey, looking awesome! I want to ask you something about the course, but I cant find a private message button on this blogger thing! Im doing a imaginism course too, could I email ya the question?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and feel free to email the question. Hopefully I'll have an answer. :) oanimation@msn.com

    ReplyDelete